Maple Syrup Recipes
Maple syrup can be a sweetener that works in many recipes and you can use it in numerous ways, including marinades, dressings, glazes, baked recipes or on its own. It can even be a good alternative to white sugar in your morning coffee or tea.
Maple Breakfast Sausage Recipe
Time: 25 minutes
1-pound grass fed ground beef
2 tablespoons coconut aminos
1/2-cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons ghee
1. In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together.
2. Place a frying pan over low heat and add the butter.
3. Form meet into sausage links and place in a pan.
4. Cook with the lead for 15 to 20 minutes.
Maple Glazed Rosemary Carrots Recipe
Total Time: 25 minutes
3 cups peeled and sliced carrots
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
1/2-teaspoon sea salt
1/2-teaspoon black pepper
1. Cook carrots in a skillet with enough water to cover them.
2. Bring it to a boil over medium heat and simmer until the water has evaporated and the carrots are soft which will take about 20 minutes.
3. Stir in coconut oil, maple syrup, rosemary, salt and pepper and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes over low heat.