9 Maple Syrups to Up Your Brunch Game
We are speaking about real 100% maple syrup not a high fructose corn syrup. This is one indulgence you must have on hand in your pantry. You can use it to top buttermilk pancakes or drizzle it over ice cream and here are nine maple syrup's that are absolutely great.
1. Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Syrup This is super smooth in texture and rich in flavor and it comes from Maine. It is amazing when drizzled on top of granola oatmeal or porridge.
2. Bobo’s Mountain Sugar Vermont Dark Maple Syrup This is a dark robust variety from Vermont. It has a deep smoky flavor complemented by vanilla and one drop will make your waffles dance.
3. Mikuni Wild Harvest Tonic of Noble Bourbon Maple Syrup Not all maple syrup's are equal. Some are created with bourbon. This is a gourmet tonic aged in bourbon barrels from the Hudson Valley so the syrup takes on subtle notes of charred wood and smoke.
4. Carr’s Ciderhouse Apple Cider Syrup The addition of apple cider makes his syrup taste slightly sweet and tangy. It is unforgettable when you add spoonfuls to your next chicken or pork marinade.
5. Butternut Mountain Farm 100% Pure Vermont Organic Maple Syrup This comes in a smart squeezable bottle and silicone valve to prevent any drips. It's an ideal option on the breakfast table with children.
6. Coombs Family Farms Organic Maple Syrup This is made with no artificial flavors, preservatives or dyes. This syrup is a grade B from Vermont and has a rich, deep flavor that will change pancakes and waffles and doing extraordinary breakfast.
7. Uncle Luke's 100% Pure Maple Syrup This syrup is dark amber in color and a grade A maple syrup made in Canada and is delicious when served with fresh berries and yogurt for breakfast.
8. Brown Family Farm Maple Syrup This syrup is lighter and sweeter and flavor than the rest of the options on this list, which makes it a crowd-pleasing option.
9. Hidden Springs Organic Vermont Maple Syrup Dark amber in color, this syrup is tapped from wild maple trees on small family farms in Vermont and is certified organic.